what the fuck have u been doing lately?


Soon it's my dad birthday. This means there's a certain amount of inter-family pressure to stand around the dinning table, eating crappy food and pretending to worship him. Acting for five minutes like dad doesn't make all our lives miserable is the hardest work I'll do all day.

I am his son. I used to be called an asshole, stupid son, nothing but a rubbish son who were told to have to study and study without having a life. I have a girlfriend who I neither manage or service. I'm finding it hard to care about anything these days. In fact, the only thing I do care about is the fact that I can't care about anything. Seriously, it worries me.

My name is Qayyum. My dad walked out on my life when I was around 13 years old. Sometimes I wonder if he ever looked into my chocolate eyes and asked himself "did I just father the most insignificant asshole of the twenty-first century"?

Do the math.

0 comments: